The IT company Andersen invites an experienced React Developer to join its team for working with a company from Saudi Arabia.
The customer is a holding company in the labor market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. The company serves not only individuals but also entire segments in the public and private sectors.
The project is the development of a learning and educational process management platform. The platform offers a wide range of features for creating, managing, and delivering courses and tests. Based on course completion data and test results, the system enables selection processes for hiring interns and facilitating internal employee reskilling. Additionally, it provides reporting and analytics for progress tracking, report generation, and evaluating the effectiveness of the learning process.
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website.
- Writing website code with programming languages such as HTML and JS.
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces.
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites.
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience.
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones.
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors.
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise.
- Experience in professional front end development , with a focus on React for 3+ years.
- Strong understanding of the React framework and its core principles.
- Familiarity with the React ecosystem and Redux.
- Working experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of server-side rendering.
- Knowledge of modern development tools like GIT, Jira.
- Experience in consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge about libraries for internationalization (implementing changes for English and Arabic).
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!