Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Project Manager to become part of our team for US projects and presales.
- Establishing, adapting, and managing processes on a project (project from scratch).
- Interacting with the customer, negotiating, and managing project deadlines, risks, and the customer’s business expectations.
- Participating in pre-sale activities (collecting requirements and preparing commercial proposals with the team).
- Allocation and management of project resources, as well as control of the scope of work.
- Establishing a workflow, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating team members.
- Performance Metrics and KPIs.
- Planning, controlling, and allocating project budgets.
- Regularly communicating with the customer about advancement, strategies, and business goals.
- Experience as a project manager in the field of information technology – from 3 years.
- Experience in preparing commercial offers for clients within the framework of sales.
- Practical knowledge of Agile, software development lifecycle models (SDLC).
- Experience with one of the domains – FinTech, Healthcare.
- Experience in project management using various methodologies and frameworks.
- Availability of project management certificates.
- Readiness to ensure the intersection of working hours with colleagues and customers from the USA (i.e. the start of the working day at about 10-11 CET).
- Readiness for business trips.
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus.
- System thinking, the ability to find a common language with colleagues, partners and with the customer.
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance and responsibility.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode, stress resistance.
- English level – from Upper-Intermediate and higher.
- Understanding the American business culture and experience working with American clients will be a plus.
- Technical background.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- You will have the opportunity to undergo training and get certification by Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and others.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!