The international IT company Andersen invites an organized, business-oriented Delivery Manager to join our large team of over 200 technical and certified Project Managers.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services, following project management standards and best practices. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
In the course of your work, you will exchange experiences with your counterparts and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of your advancement and career.
- Managing a pipeline of projects from pre-sales to post-production.
- Managing timelines, risks and business expectations of the customer.
- Ensuring efficiency of delivery processes, including project optimization and profitability management.
- Planning, control and allocation of project budgets.
- Close communication with internal/external project stakeholders.
- Constant monitoring and improvement of team performance metrics.
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising supervised projects.
- Communicating regularly with customers on business development, strategies and objectives.
- Maintaining reports and necessary documentation for customers.
- Experience of IT project management for 5 years or more (planning, scheduling, project communication, problem solving, change and risk management).
- Solid understanding of project management including various methodologies and tools.
- Experience of managing projects under various Agile contracts including Fix Price and T&M.
- Good technical knowledge: ability to participate in technology discussions with client and stakeholders is a big plus ( AWS/Azure/GCP based solution development etc.).
- Experience in different domains (healthcare or fintech).
- Practical knowledge of Agile, software product development life cycle model (SDLC).
- Excellent planning skills and ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus.
- Proposal writing experience, translating functional requirements into a clear scope of work, building and managing project resources based on client needs.
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of all requirements elicitation techniques, experience in requirements management.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc. We offer experience in developing business relationships with global brands and large-scale projects using the latest technology.
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc..
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best.
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!