Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites an experienced C++ Developer to work on a large-scale project in the field of Computer Games.
The customer is a leader in the field of online Games development and publishing. The company was founded in 1998 in Minsk and since then has released more than 15 games on different platforms, including PC, consoles and mobile devices. The company has a global presence and operates from more than 16 offices and studios around the world. The company is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. It is committed to creating legendary online games with passion and professionalism.
The project is a work with a visual editor, which allows you to change the parameters of the game, but does not change them directly. Your responsibilities will not be to interact with the game engine, but to create an add-on on top of it.
- Commercial development experience for 2+ years.
- Knowledge of C++ 17.
- Experience with Qt/QML.
- Ability to write SSE/AVX code.
- Linear algebra (trigonometry, vectors, matrices): elementary level+.
- Deep understanding of std: algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with CPU profiling tools and code debugging.
- Experience with POSIX/WinAPI for low-level systems (e.g. file system, simple networking applications).
- Knowledge and understanding of memory management.
- Knowledge and understanding of multithreaded application implementations.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
- Knowledge of Python 2.7.
- Good knowledge of game engine architecture and execution.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!