Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Application Architect to join its team.
The customer is a European leading, globally active, integrated technology company that develops components, systems and services with its high innovative strength and pioneering technologies, it has established leading positions in future-oriented business areas. With about 28,000 employees at 139 locations and production sites worldwide.
The project is to map the transition of applications from monolith to microservices.
- Delving into the business domain to guide the partitioning into bounded contexts via the DDD approach.
- Examining the monolithic codebase to assess complexity, dependencies, and the effort required for decomposition.
- Engaging with vital business stakeholders to extract insights into processes, challenges, and objectives.
- Providing an in-depth report suggesting bounded contexts, each with its reasoning, linked sub-domains, and proposed microservices.
- Creating a comprehensive document spotlighting the current codebase intricacies, highlighting hard-to-decouple areas, and recommendations to tackle them.
- Experience as an Application Architect for 4+ years.
- Knowledge and experience with Vue + Go.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with API Gateway.
- Knowledge of PHP, Java, Groovy programming languages.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka message brokers.
- Knowledge and experience with Laravel, AngularJS, VanillaJS, Spring Boot, Grails frameworks.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!