The IT company Andersen invites Go Developer to work on a large-scale Insurance project for one of our Germany customers.
The customer is a global B2B2C insurance and assistance leader offering global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, automotive and maintenance. In 2022, the company was ranked 47th in the Fortune Global 500.
The project is to develop and maintain/improve the existing backend/platform for a high-tech solutions portal beyond traditional insurance.
- Development of backend services.
- Development of new functionality.
- Optimization and performance improvement of the existing backend.
- Meeting deadlines and participating in development planning in close cooperation with other members of the development team.
- Commercial experience in Go development for 3+ years.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana.
- Development experience in microservice architecture.
- Level of English – from Intermediate + and above.
- Experience working with high-load systems.
- Experience with back-end mobile apps.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!