Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced System Analyst to join its team.
The customer is a luxury travel technology and procurement company with industry-leading booking platforms that enhance the efficiency of travel professionals and maximize their revenue opportunities. The company's network consists of over 47 companies, with annual transactions exceeding $1 billion and a team of 1,680 travel experts.Its ambition is to change the travel industry by providing industry leading tools that will enable the Agents to deeply connect with their clients and spend less time booking and invoicing the services that they deliver.
The project is reviewing both current and new technology, identifying opportunities for system improvements, understanding of users along with the economics of the company's business are important in delivering tools that will meet the needs of the company.
- Conducting needs assessments with clients to identify business requirements and translating them into features or "user stories".
- Determining scope and preparing requirements documents for projects to ensure scope and business requirements are being understood and accepted by stakeholders.
- Investigating and analyzing problems, business processes, and requirements to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Working as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Preparing detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining system capabilities and processes.
- Documenting system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Leading/managing efforts for various components of a technology project.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Information Science, or Computer field.
- Experience as a System Analyst for 3+ years.
- A combination of education and/or suitable working experience.
- Experience in developing and maintaining system documentation.
- Experience in projects with Azure cloud services.
- Proficiency in programming languages, database management, and system design.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with system testing, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in working with requirements (conducting interviews, collecting, analyzing, documenting, etc.).
- Experience in analyzing and describing API methods.
- Experience in designing SOAP/REST APIs.
- Understanding the purpose and working principle of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and working with databases.
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML and BPMN).
- Experience with Figma, Draw.io.
- Experience with MS Visio.
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- English level from Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience in the travel industry is an asset.
- Work experience in ecommerce preferred.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts.
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world.
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow.
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!