Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Flutter Developer to work on a project of our Canadian partner.
The customer is a global leader in automotive and industrial products and services. It is one of Canada's largest companies and was recognized on the 2020 Forbes Global 2000. The company designs, develops and manufactures innovative solutions for the mobility industry. The customer also provides engineering and contract manufacturing services for various markets, such as aerospace, defense, medical, and renewable energy. It has more than 60 customers, including major automakers such as BMW, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Tesla, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
The project is the development of a Flutter app (currently Android) for data recording in cars.
Technology stack on the project: Flutter, Android, Kotlin, Swagger, TypeScript, RESTful API.
- Designing, developing and maintaining high-quality, mobile applications using Flutter, ensuring excellent user experiences – currently mainly on Android, but an extension to iOS is planned.
- Utilizing Riverpod for effective state management, ensuring the app’s responsiveness and scalability.
- Collaborating with the team to implement user-friendly interfaces, delivering an engaging and visually appealing user experience, extending the existing concept.
- Partially contributing to the Android platform using Kotlin, optimizing app performance and utilizing OS-native parts of the app (e.g. Bluetooth access, permission management).
- Partially contributing to backend service development using TypeScript, including RESTful APIs, database interactions, and other server-side functionalities.
- Creating and maintaining Swagger interface definitions.
- Taking joint team responsibility for quality and writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code, following industry best practices, and participating in code reviews.
- Conducting thorough testing and debugging to ensure the reliability and stability of the applications.
- Working closely with cross-site teams and cross-company teams.
- Being innovative and discussing the latest improvements to be incorporated into the solution with the team.
- Experience as a Flutter Developer for 5+ years.
- Experience in Android development and a deep understanding of Android guidelines and best practices.
- Familiarity with Riverpod for state management in Flutter.
- Proficiency in TypeScript for backend development.
- Knowledge of Swagger interface definition for API documentation and communication.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud platform.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with iOS development using Flutter or Swift.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field and practical experience.
- Level of German – from Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!