Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Go Developer to work on a project of our German partner in the field of Entertainment.
The customer is the leading provider of dating apps in the German-speaking world. Provides a modern way for young people to make friends, fall in love and find like-minded people in their neighborhood. The customer mobile app is available in 15 languages. Now the company has more than 170 employees from more than 25 countries around the world. In 2017 they joined The Meet Group and in 2020 they joined ParshipMeet Group.
The project is to create a platform that supports modern methods of building social relationships, allowing people to find each other based on common interests, to establish long-term dating in the EU, the U.S. and Austria. The unique live streaming and commenting features in the chat room allow users to make direct contact and enjoy direct communication.
Technology stack on the project: GCP, CDN, DNS, Cloud Spanner, MongoDB (managed by Atlas), Cloud SQL, AlloyDB, Firestore/DataStore, MemoryStore, Microservice architecture, PHP monolith, Dockerized, Github, Helm, K8s.
- Extending the microservices, mainly introducing multi-tenancy capability to handle different client app context.
- Implementing new microservices (based on a service template) to extract functionality from the legacy PHP monolith.
- Programming mostly in Go, understanding of PHP and Symfony framework is desired for extracting functionality.
- Participation in software architecture design and selection of technologies to implementation of new services in cooperation with Mobile and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Writing unit-and integration tests for newly created features.
- Documenting architecture design decisions with UML diagrams and text.
- Experience in the role of a Go Developer for 3+ years.
- Experience with Docker and containers.
- High proficiency in PHP and Symfony framework.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Oracle).
- Commitment to software quality, including testing, code review and documentation.
- Experience with GCP or any other cloud provider.
- Experience with Terraform and CI/CD tools.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!