Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Go Developer to join its team.
The customer is a European leading, globally active, integrated technology company that develops components, systems and services with its high innovative strength and pioneering technologies, it has established leading positions in future-oriented business areas. With about 28,000 employees at 139 locations and production sites worldwide.
The task is analyzing the current codebase, identifying potential challenges, and devising strategies to address them.
- Delving into the business domain to guide the partitioning into bounded contexts via the DDD approach.
- Examining the monolithic codebase to assess complexity, dependencies, and the effort required for decomposition.
- Engaging with vital business stakeholders to extract insights into processes, challenges, and objectives.
- Utilizing tools and manual code reviews to pinpoint dependencies, coupled components, and potential breaking points in the monolith.
- Hosting concentrated workshops with technical teams to explore the software's legacy, past architectural choices, and known hurdles.
- Providing an in-depth report suggesting bounded contexts, each with its reasoning, linked sub-domains, and proposed microservices.
- Providing a comprehensive document spotlighting the current codebase intricacies, highlighting hard-to-decouple areas, and recommendations to tackle them.
- Developing a detailed plan for the transition/transformation period, ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the proposed Architectural concept.
- Clearly defining milestones and completion dates for various transition/transformation tasks.
- Providing a comprehensive breakdowning of the time, effort, and resources required to put the architectural concept into practice.
- Recommending roles and team structures needed for the migration phase, ensuring the right expertise is in place for a successful transition.
- Сommercial development experience on Go from 4+ years.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Oracle).
- Experience with: Docker, Kubernetes (containerization and orchestration).
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana.
- Experience with Terraform and CI/CD tools.
- Experience with GCP or any other cloud provider.
- Commitment to software quality, including testing, code review and documentation.
- Experience working with high-load systems.
- Experience in micro service architecture development.
- English level – from Intermediate + and above.
- Experience working with the back-end of mobile applications.
- Knowledge of German.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!