The IT company Andersen invites an experienced System Administrator to join its team for working with a company from Austria.
The customer offers comprehensive IT services for financial and insurance providers for over 50 years. The company provides the following services: Data Center, Integrated Applications, Central Service Desk, IT-Consulting. It has a turnover of approx. 340 million EUR and is represented in 3 countries with approx. 1100 employees.
The project is to develop a new firewall management system using AIX. This existing firewall management can perform firewall rule-related modifications and manage and couple IP addresses to regions and zones. The goal of the new system is to reduce the need for drastically and the complexity of manual work and simplify workflows around the firewall rule management process to achieve an automated end-to-end solution.
- Expanding the HBS system to AIX.
- Transfering functionality (labels, tables, adding/deleting rules) from HBS existing application to AIX.
- Working within the ticket system, processing requests.
- In-depth tech support with knowledge of systems.
- Experience as a System Administrator for 3+ years.
- Deep knowledge of AIX 7.2 / 7.3 (+ LPAR).
- Proficiency in SaltStack.
- Knowledge of networking technologies such as firewalls, VLAN IP, subnet concepts, etc..
- Knowledge of networks (OSI 7 levels) and firewall.
- Experience with Windows, Linux and AIX.
- Level of English - from Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!