PHP Developer (Symfony)Vacancies
The IT сompany Andersen invites a PHP Developer (Symfony) with an opportunity to work with our partner from Germany.
The customer is a leading provider of highly efficient tech products giving the logistics solution for the pharmaceutical and food industry.
The project is the production of containers and boxes for the transportation of goods with specified temperature parameters, along with updating the current Symfony PHP stack and rewriting the current monolith to a microservice architecture.
- Communicating deeply with the customer team.
- Creating a technical backlog tasks pipeline.
- Defining pros/cons of the solutions for implementation and highlighting risks to the management.
- Evaluating project backlog and helping to set the right expectations from the beginning.
- Being ready to make a commitment and reach the goals.
- Commercial experience as a PHP Developer for 4+ years.
- Provide the transition from Symphony 5 to Symphony 6, ensuring a seamless and efficient migration process.
- Hands-on experience with PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.2 to complete updates.
- Proficiency in working with DB (Persistent data layer, MySQL cluster).
- Thorough understanding of Symphony best practices and coding standards.
- Ability to write PHP unit tests.
- Expertise in optimizing database queries and improving request/response times.
- Experience in creating and maintaining RestFul APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to refactor code for improved performance and maintainability.
- Level of English – from Upper- Intermediate and above.
- Knowledge of German.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!