The international IT company Andersen invites a Producer-Administrator, who will become part of a large marketing team and together with us will develop a YouTube-channel.
Our company will give you the opportunity to realize your creative potential and communicate with different celebrities while preparing content. We produce interviews, educational, promotional, image and entertainment content for internal and external use.
Andersen is a European software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen Community.
- Organizing the filming process (internal and external content) on a turn-key basis;
- Organizing work with contractors (dubbing, working with sound, finding actors, etc.)
- Choosing and coordinating interviews with characters for several YouTube channels;
- Searching for locations (in Belarus and abroad);
- Searching for a film crew in the cities/countries where the shooting is being organized
- Preparing and coordinating a list of equipment for filming (together with the cameraman-director)
- Keeping paperwork, budgeting, accounting;
- Participating in the montage.
- Experience with filming interviews for 1+ years;
- Experience in organizing filming in different countries/cities (remotely);
- Creative flair and a desire to realize it;
- Ability to work in a multitasking mode, stress resistance.
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate;
- Work experience with YouTube channel;
- Simultaneous work over several projects.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- You will have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- The company offers discounts for individual English classes;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!