Android Developer in the field of Systems IntegrationVacancies
The project is to develop IT solutions in the field of Systems Integration.
Optimizing the experience of millions of people on mobile devices, Smart TVs and set-top boxes.
The customer is a German company, a leader in systems integration, which has been supplying world-class software solutions for video output to any screen for more than a decade. The company's products are integrated in the development of leading companies - Google, Netflix, Samsung, Youtube, Huawei, etc.
Tech stack on the project: Android, Java/Kotlin, JSON, XML, RESTful API, Android Services.
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Integrating software components into a fully functional software system;
- Documenting and maintaining the functionality of the software;
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing systems.
- Commercial Android development experience for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience of Java/Kotlin;
- Understanding of the purpose and principle of JSON, XML;
- Understanding of RESTful API structure and features;
- Knowledge of the principles and basics of UI/UX design;
- Experience with Android Services;
- Knowledge and ability to apply design patterns;
- Knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms;
- Streaming experience;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Android STB development;
- Experience with Glide, Retrofit, Dagger 2, Picasso, Volley;
- Experience with Smart TV;
- Experience with Gradle auto-build system and Android Studio development environment.
- Experience of implementing Content Provider (RxJava, Firebase, ExoPlayer).
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!