The international IT сompany Andersen invites an Android Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world and building high-quality software for customers worldwide.
We invite you to become part of our Mobile team consisting of more than 200 qualified experts. You can work on our projects in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, eLearning, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other domains.
Below are some of our customers:
1) A British fitness company with a large network of fitness centers in nine countries on four continents. Among the company's employees are professional top-class athletes, trainers, and fitness models with awards from the best sports instructors both in the UK and around the world. The customer's project is related to the development of a mobile fitness application, the purpose of which is to implement a comprehensive individual approach to each client regardless of their location.
2) An American company that provides its clients with simple, reliable, 24/7 access to medical and mental virtual care. The customer’s project is related to the development of a mobile app that directly connects users with top-class healthcare professionals (physicians, their assistants, and nurse practitioners) to ensure high-quality virtual appointments with no waiting time.
3) A market leader in delivering software products to banks. The company develops microservices that are used to assemble solutions for more than 120 financial institutions like UNIQA, ING, Deutsche Bank, and others. The customer provides its services to the financial, retail, healthcare, public, and technology sectors. The customer's project is related to the development in the field of retail banking for a digital banking platform.
- Commercial development experience in Android for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Kotlin;
- Experience with Android SDK and understanding of REST principles;
- Experience with patterns (MVVM, MVI, and/or MVP);
- Experience in writing unit and UI tests;
- Understanding of the software development cycle and Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Experience with Git,
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!