Application Architect for a Healthcare ProjectVacancies
The project is the development of an innovative remote patient monitoring device that allows healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes.
The customer is a company founded in 2017 in New York, USA. It was created to reenvision a hospital wristband with advanced features that would simplify hospital workflow, increase comfort, and provide secure identification in and out of hospitals.
Tech stack on the project: Heroku, Rollbar, New Relic, AWS, Cloudflare, CodeShip, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Sidekiq, Enterprise, Twilio, GoDaddy, Bitrise, App Center, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, REST APIs, microservices, React Native, iOS, Android, BLE 4.2, NFC.
- Analyzing ROR and React Native code;
- Synchronizing with partners on APIs and integration;
- Conducting debug sessions with Raspberry Pi+Python;
- Preparing call flow diagrams for back-end and front-end;
- Testing back-end;
- Writing performance and functional tests in Python (Selenium);
- Supporting your mock server;
- Preparing tech descriptions of tasks and assigning them to the team members once in a sprint;
- Helping DevOps Engineers to identify the capacity of the infrastructure (ABC);
- Owning and supporting the developers in the architecture design.
- Experience with embedded systems – Raspberry Pi;
- Knowledge of Android Studio + XCode for debugging and running tests;
- Experience with ROR and Redis;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with REST API services;
- Knowledge of and experience with React Native for iOS and Android;
- Knowledge of the native code for background tasks, BLE 4.2 and above, and NFC;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Pytest, Locust, and Selenium;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of C99.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!