Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Cloud Administrator to work on a large-scale project for one of our Netherlands customers.
The customer is the largest international company with a financial turnover of €1.2 billion, more than 500 clients worldwide, and offices in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America, and Asia. The company develops unique solutions for optimizing client service processes in such industries as telecom, insurance, energy, FinTech, retail, and others.
- Providing ongoing administrative support to the environment (in Azure);
- Supporting installation, migration, upgrades, and research of ongoing BI environment issues in Azure Cloud;
- Proactively monitoring and administering Azure Cloud Platform (Azure Data Factory, SQL DB, Networks, Security, Databricks, including web application services);
- Continuously improving the BI environment by following standards and best practices;
- Administering and monitoring the PowerBI cloud services;
- Administering users (SQL Server, security groups, PowerBI Services, Databricks, Storage, etc.)
- Preparing the disaster recovery solution (High Availability/Disaster Recovery).
- Experience in administering cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) or experience with on-premises technologies (Azure SQL DB, Data Lake, Azure Active Directory, security, backup plans, infrastructure design) for 3+ years;
- Education in software engineering, software development, and/or related fields;
- Knowledge of the GoAnyWhere/MoveIT file transfer systems;
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Terraform/PowerShell;
- Knowledge of Azure Monitoring, Key Vaults, Manage Identity, Service Principal, Security Groups;
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, and goal commitment;
- Experience in teamwork;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!