System Engineer (DevOps) for a Healthcare ProjectVacancies
The project is to develop a personalized system to systematize and manage the activities of the company, which will allow the patient to get the full range of services, starting with a call to the clinic, until the results and further payment.
The customer is an American company founded in 1995. It provides a wide range of radiology services (MRI, CT, ultrasonography, mammography, and radiography) to thousands of physicians and medical centers throughout the USA. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Building CI/CD pipelines;
- Preparing the product for operation: setting up monitoring, collecting logs and errors, backups;
- Building microservice infrastructure;
- Migrating the database from the existing system.
- Commercial experience as a System Engineer (DevOps) from 3+ years;
- Knowledge of Linux systems at the administrator level;
- Knowledge of one of the scripting programming languages (Bash/Python);
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with DBMS – MySQL, NoSQL DB (MongoDB), PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Experience with the configuration management system – Ansible;
- Experience with Git, Terraform;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Kubernetes in commercial projects;
- Experience with Docker containerization platform;
- Experience in administration of CI/CD platforms;
- Experience with Kafka and RabbitMQ queues;
- Experience with balancers: Nginx, HAProxy.
- Experience with monitoring systems: Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!