Business Analyst for Healthcare ProjectVacancies
The customer is a company founded in 1995. Provides a wide range of radiology services (MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography and x-rays) to thousands of physicians and medical centers throughout the United States. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The project is the creation of a vision and scope of work document during the Discovery Phase. The development phase will continue to explore new functionality, describe it, work with business logic, and translate it into a story.
Some digital solution in use: PACS systems (currently IntelePACS); DICOM viewers; DICOM worklist manager (customized InteleConnect® EV); Web portals for patients and physicians.
- Developing a project roadmap (development milestones, team composition, effort evaluation);
- Developing Vision and Scope Document including Business Requirements, Vision of the Solution with Major Features, Clinical Workflows, Assumptions and Dependencies, Scope and Limitations, Operating Environment, Project Priorities;
- Story Mapping;
- Participating in the development of Architecture Vision Document (Features, Constraints, Concerns and Quality attributes), Solution Architecture views (System Context View, Container View, Deployment View, Logs Collecting and Persisting View, Integration with External Systems), Implementation Roadmap, Key technical decisions and risks;
- Developing the design concept;
- Working with Breakdown Structure.
- Experience as a System / Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Experience in Healthcare (radiology);
- Experience with systems that include a huge number of third-party services: working with patients, their data, etc.;
- Experience in Discovery Phase;
- Experience in medical and radiology information retrieval in the U.S. region;
- Experience in developing regulatory documentation and business process analysis;
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and methods;
- Knowledge of or experience with U.S. marketing;
- Experience with EMR, EHR, GDPR, HIPAA;
- Experience with medical device integration;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience and knowledge of FHIR, ISO 13485, ISO/TR 20416, ISO 14971 standards;
- Knowledge of HL7 and DICOM protocols.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, Cubyn, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!