Business Analyst for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The project is an analysis of an investment application embedded in the client's core application for private clients. The application is designed to increase the reach of a new product with existing clients.
The customer is a financial institution founded in 1992. It is a modern, beneficial, and universal bank. It is currently one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region in terms of assets, customer base, and international operating portfolio. It has the largest network of ATMs in Azerbaijan. Its head office is located in Baku. With 63 branches and 15 sub-branches.
- Drawing up project documentation;
- Documenting user and functional requirements in the User Story format, with identified and described in detail acceptance criteria;
- Helping to maintain the roadmap;
- Closely cooperating with the development teams, supporting them with tasks;
- Modeling the domain area (entity relationship diagrams), business processes and algorithms (UML activity diagrams), functional capabilities (UML use case diagrams), and service interactions (UML sequence diagrams);
- Identifying gaps in the developer portal functionality, generating a backlog for portal enhancement, describing the backlog tasks, and conducting acceptance testing;
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development.
- Commercial experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Domain knowledge – Fintech;
- Experience in working with investment projects;
- Trading (buying and selling securities, currencies, funds);
- Registration in the application;
- Reconciliations and clearing operations;
- Knowledge of stock and bond trading functionality;
- Experience in designing and developing software documentation;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, ERD, BPMN);
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in designing REST and SOAP APIs;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of DriveWealth platform (or Alpaca, Polygon).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!