Cloud Architect (Architect Office 365)Vacancies
The project is improving the efficiency of the company's internal processes and projects. Now the company is transitioning to cloud technologies (unified services).
The customer is a German company, founded in 1983. It is one of the leading IT service providers for small and medium-sized businesses. The company has been offering its services for more than 30 years, with 3,500 employees across Germany.
The head office is located in Pliezhausen, Baden-Württemberg.
Tech stack on the project: Microsoft Platform, Microsoft Office 365, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure.
- Analyzing technical and business requirements;
- Designing complex Microsoft Office 365 solutions and new Service offers;
- Analyzing and customizing existing solutions and services;
- Ensuring that the architecture meets functional and non-functional requirements;
- Mentoring and coaching junior architects within the team.
- Experience in architecting, developing, and deploying large solutions using the Microsoft Platform and Microsoft Ecosystem for 5+ years;
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office 365, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure;
- You are a team player, reliable, conscientious and committed;
- Solution-oriented and analytical thinking and acting as well as strong organizational skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
- Level of German – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!