Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites an experienced Data Analyst to work on internal company projects.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
The geography of our customers is quite extensive: North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Review of Power BI settings;
- Migrating current reports implemented in Data Studio to Power BI;
- Describing requirements for the development team to modify the Database in order to optimize the construction of Power BI reports;
- Creating/modifying new reports for the customer.
- Experience as a Data Analyst for 3+ years;
- Proficiency in SQL at a good level;
- Experience in developing business metrics for data visualization;
- Experience in Power BI for one year;
- Level of English – from Intermediate or higher (preferably).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!