BI Engineer for a B2B service for Data ProcessingVacancies
The project is a B2B service for data processing, which allows clients to use the available information to manage their businesses and improve work efficiency.
The customer is a German company that implements BI projects and develops all types of software.
Tech stack on the project: Python, Microsoft SQL Server, DAX, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Synaps, ERP systems.
- Developing and extending BI/DWH solutions based on the customer’s business (working in an ETL database and Front-end Power BI/Evidanza);
- Cooperating with the team of business consultants, testing the solution, and managing it until successful implementation;
- Support the existing solutions;
- Maintaining close working relationships with the project team;
- Interacting with the team members.
- Experience as a BI Engineer for 5+ years;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Analysis Services;
- Knowledge of and experience with Python;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (the Microsoft Modern Data Warehouse);
- Experience with Data Factory, Databricks, and Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2;
- Experience with the Synaps library;
- Experience with relational and multidimensional modeling;
- Experience in optimizing performance in all areas;
- Understanding of basic testing processes and approaches;
- Understanding of the standardization and reusability principles;
- Experience in manufacturing/commerce;
- Experience in connecting ERP systems and interpreting their data (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, D365 Finance and Operations, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of Dax.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!