Data Engineer for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The customer is Georgia's leading universal bank. It is the largest bank in terms of assets, loans, deposits and equity. The bank offers its clients a full range of retail, corporate and investment banking services. It is also a leading provider of insurance, wealth management, asset management, leasing and card processing services in Georgia.
The project is a daily migration of data from different sources, transformation and distribution of data per request.
- Developing large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, transform and standardize data from multiple fragmented source in various formats to generate insights;
- Building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction and processing of large data sets;
- Collaborating with Data Scientist to implement advanced analytical algorithms that exploit rich data sets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering, and machine learning;
- Working closely with team members to explore new data sources and create new model features.
- Experience as a Data Engineer/BI Engineer/System Architect for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing;
- Experience with data processing technologies (Apache Spark (advanced user), Hadoop, Hive, etc.);
- Experience with Python or R programming languages (on the level of a software engineer);
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles;
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to solve problems quickly and effectively;
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Experience with Airflow, Data lake, Lakehouse, etc.;
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction and processing of large data sets.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!