Data Engineer for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The customer is a company from Lithuania, which has been providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuing contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play.
The project is the development of solutions for providing financial services.
- Working together with developers to design and implement Business Intelligence solutions (ClickHouse, Redash);
- Building processes for data collection and analysis, which would enable knowledge discovery, insights, and decision-making;
- Writing queries and scripts for data collection and analysis when needed;
- Making recommendations based on data analysis, collaborating and providing guidance on data collection, decision making, and identification of trends and patterns;
- Creating data dashboards, visualizations, and reports for stakeholders.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 2+ years;
- Good knowledge of Big Data analysis tools (ClickHouse, Redash);
- Experience with non-relational and relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to solve problems quickly and effectively;
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!