Data Engineer for a Fintech ProjectVacancies
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The task is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 4+ years;
- Experience in ETL/ELT processes design, development, and maintenance;
- Experience in developing data lakes architecture and data warehouse structures, as well as Data Modeling for analytics;
- Experience with AWS Glue (PySpark), AWS design;
- Experience with Lambda;
- Experience with Cloudformation/Terraform;
- Knowledge of Python;
- SQL knowledge;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in Fintech (lending).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!