Team Lead Data Science Engineer for a FinTech projectVacancies
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Team Lead Data Science Engineer to work on one of the large-scale projects for a customer from Uzbekistan.
The customer is a FinTech company from Uzbekistan that sees its mission as providing financial services based on religious values and information technology. The company is a winner of the World Islamic Fintech Awards 2020, recognized as the Best Shariah Compliant Payment, Remittance and FX Platform.
The projects belong to the FinTech sphere.
- Developing E2E data services based on ML models in order to reduce the cost of risk;
- Working with client scoring metrics;
- Creating/maintaining online models for assessing the default risk of new clients;
- Creating/maintaining offline behavioral models to manage tariffs for B2B and B2C services;
- Regularly checking new data sources to reduce the cost of risk;
- Supervising the MLOps process in related teams to operationalize data services;
- Supervising the processes of building DWH/DMP;
- Preparing presentations for business users;
- Calculating the financial effect of the models.
- Experience as a Team Lead Data Science Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience in a FinTech company;
- Strong knowledge of Python and the ability to write clean and repeatable code;
- Knowledge of the working principles in both deep neural networks and classical algorithms;
- Understanding of statistical approaches and methods (properties of distributions, hypothesis testing and their correct use) and experience in applying them for resolving practical tasks;
- Experience with modern architectures in MLOps engineering;
- Experience in building a full ML cycle;
- Experience in collecting and preparing data;
- Knowledge of feature selection and engineering patterns;
- Experience in training/validating/testing ML models;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with NLP;
- Experience with FastAPI and DVC;
- Experience with causal inference models for uplift;
- Data analysis skills;
- Skills in prototyping and evaluating algorithms from research and academic papers;
- Experience with marketing and product metrics (return on marketing investment, customer acquisition cost, retention, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!