System Engineer (DevOps) for a Global Insurance CompanyVacancies
The project is the development and operation of the customer journeys, processes, and external integrations required for an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Developing and integrating tools to automate and develop CI/CD pipelines and environments, as well as supporting them;
- Managing all resources in version control repositories (including code, scripts, configurations, and artifacts);
- Establishing automated testing and deployment of the system to production;
- Actively participating in Agile processes (e.g., daily meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.) and collaborate within your team and with other teams.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 2-4 years;
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Azure Monitoring, Site Recovery & VMs, and Azure Security Center;
- Experience with Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service;
- Experience with CI/CD (Git, PowerShell, YAML);
- Experience in automating cloud infrastructure deployment using Terraform, Ansible, and ARM;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Azure Certificates.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!