System Engineer (DevOps)Vacancies
The project is to develop and implement new functionality, optimize the CI/CD process, create pipelines, and maintain the existing system.
The customer is a company with 9,000 customers in more than 120 countries. The company provides professional services in digital technology, cloud computing and security. No. 1 on FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies with a brand value of $82.6 billion.
Technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes (Operators, CRD’s, Policies, TLS), Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, CloudWatch, CI/CD (Jenkins), IaaC (CloudFormation, CDK).
- Building and configuring new development tools and infrastructure using knowledge of continuous integration, delivery and deployment (CI/CD), cloud technologies, container orchestration and security;
- Building and testing end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring systems are protected from security threats.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in developing applications and microservices in complex environments (hosting on different clusters and accounts);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (operators, CRD's, policies, TLS) and Docker;
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus, CloudWatch (monitoring, logging and tracing);
- Experience with CI/CD (pipeline build, automation, Jenkins);
- Knowledge of the IaaC approach (CloudFormation, CDK);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Knowledge of GitOps (concepts).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!