System Engineer (DevOps) for a Project in the field of BankingVacancies
The project is an effort to build and manage the platform's internal global capabilities, including storage, computing, messaging, networking and CI/CD design teams to be used in the creation of customer products.
The customer is the first UK clearing bank that provides a new level of open competition and transparency in the financial services market. Financial institutions use Customer's APIs to offer their customers a fully regulated banking infrastructure and real-time access to clearing.
Technology stack on the project: PowerShell/Bash, Azure Cloud: AKS, Azure Service Fabric, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, IAM, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Terraform, Helm.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with PowerShell/Bash scripting languages;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud: AKS, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Networking, IAM, Azure DevOps Pipelines;
- Knowledge and skills of working with Microsoft Azure SQL DB;
- Experience with Terraform, Helm;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Ansible configuration management system;
- Experience with Docker containerisation platform;
- Experience with monitoring systems: Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!