DevOps/SRE Engineer for an Artificial Intelligence ProjectVacancies
The project is a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies, which enables them to easily assess the knowledge, qualifications, and skills of their employees with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is a US company that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to help employers effectively manage talent, which leads to increased productivity, reduced costs, and enhanced employee engagement.
- Stabilizing the production environment;
- Controlling performance;
- Working between several teams;
- Working with containerization systems (Kubernetes, Docker), GCP.
- Experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer for 4+ years;
- Understanding of microservices architecture and event-based and message-driven distributed systems;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience with server-side programming;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!