System Engineer (DevOps) for a Labor Market PlatformVacancies
The task is to develop a single portal for managing the services and operations of recruiting companies.
The customer is a holding company in the labor market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. The company serves not only individuals but also entire segments in the public and private sectors.
- Designing, configuring, and deploying the platform;
- Managing large projects or smaller engagements independently using business and technical skills;
- Delivering best practices recommendations and highly technical implementations with cross-product integrations based on customer needs;
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact;
- Ensuring smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics;
- Installing and configuring software, gathering test-stage data, and performing debugging.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 5+ years;
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible;
- Understanding of microservices and distributed architecture;
- Experience in implementing CI/CD;
- Experience in SonarQube integration for static code analysis;
- Experience with continuous services like GitLab;
- Knowledge of Python and Java;
- Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate core concepts to executives, IT Management, and developers;
- Experience or desire to work with Oracle Cloud;
- Level of English – Intermediate+ or above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!