The project is development management and coordination, implementation of API integration with business product owners, enterprise systems and application architects.
The customer is the largest international company with a financial turnover of €1.2 billion, more than 500 clients worldwide, and offices in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America, and Asia. The company develops unique solutions for optimizing client service processes in such industries as telecom, insurance, energy, FinTech, retail, and others.
Technology stack: MuleSoft, Apigee, Microsoft API Management, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Entity Framework, Azure, Microsoft Azure PaaS, REST, SOAP, HTTP.
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical API stakeholders to validate requirements for new APIs;
- Participating in the development life cycle to perform technical feasibility analysis;
- Developing and implementing RESTFUL services and APIs according to the specifications provided by the API Business & Technology analyst team and the Product Owner;
- Applying the latest API design techniques and participating in the technical design of new API solutions;
- Modifying existing programs, preparing test data;
- Implementing common APIs based on architectural guidelines and frameworks;
- Writing object-oriented, clean and maintainable code;
- Working closely with the QA team to implement API solutions following best practices;
- Ensuring APIs are compliant with security and architectural best practices.
- Experience in professional software development for 5+ years;
- Experience in integration projects for 5+ years;
- Experience with ESB: MuleSoft, Tibco, Oracle ESB, etc;
- Experience with API-gateways, Apigee, etc;
- Experience with Event Driven Integration via Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc;
- Experience in Full-stack engineering background with strong API design and development expertise (REST and REST-oriented architecture);
- Knowledge of HTTP and SOAP protocols;
- Experience with C# and .NET technologies;
- Hands-on experience with OOP concepts and ORM frameworks;
- Experience with infrastructure and cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and Docker;
- Experience with large-scale microservices projects;
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban;
- Mandatory Engineer degree or Master's degree in Computer Science;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with Informatica platform.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!