Software Developer (C++) for FinTech projectVacancies
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced С++ Developer to work on a large-scale project for one of our customers.
The project is to support and improve the system of futures and stock trading.
The customer is a quantitative asset management company founded in 2014 by senior investment managers and renowned academics from the U.S. and China.
- Bug fixing for current C++ modules;
- Developing new features and modules based on existing code.
- Experience in developing C/C++ systems in the Linux environment for 3+ years;
- Understanding of low-latency and real-time system design and implementation;
- Work experience with Linux system internals;
- Understanding of CPU architecture and the ability to leverage CPU capabilities;
- Experience in building latency sensitive systems with a strong understanding of low level aspects);
- Strong understanding of hardware stack and hardware architecture from a latency perspective;
- Experience in building high performance software;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Degree in computer science;
- Knowledge of one of the scripting programming languages (e.g. Python);
- Work experience in Hardware, GameDev, Cloud Development.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!