.NET Developer for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The customer is a British company which provides nearly 5 million customers with responsible access to credit, underpinned by best-in-class customer service and exceptional user experience. The company's offering enables instalment finance, BNPL, 0% finance and carded and digital revolving credit. It operates multiple direct-to-consumer products and a range of credit solutions with some of the UK’s most loved brands.
The project is the production of software components, cloud based API's in line with the roadmap for the company's products/systems.
Tech stack: C#, .NET Core, REST API, DDD, TDD, Clean Architecture, Microservices architecture, SOLID, Unit/Integration/e2e testing, Git (Git flow, trunk based development), CI/CD (configuration of pipelines - Oсtopus, Azure DevOps), Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud (Application Insights, Azure App Services, Deployment Slots, Azure Functions, Azure API Management, Azure Blob Storage, Azure AD, Azure Key Vault,Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus).
- Design, build, test, release and support cloud based API's and related software components for company's products/systems;
- Produce high quality code that meets internal quality standards, is maintainable and fulfils acceptance criteria;
- Review the code produced by other team members to ensure is fit for purpose;
- Contribute to technical design discussions and create the right level of documentation;
- Develop software features;
- Integrate code changes into working software by using and defining CI/CD pipelines;
- Propose improvements to the development process to constantly increase the flow of value and maintain quality.
- Experience as a .NET developer for 5+ years;
- Experience with C# and .NET Core;
- Experience of designing, implementing and supporting API products/systems;
- Experience developing applications in a cloud environment (preferably Azure);
- Experience of working with PaaS based architectures, ideally Azure, including full automation of builds and deployment;
- Experience in CI/CD and the required tools and technology approach;
- Experience with Octopus Deploy;
- Understanding of secure coding and cloud platform security;
- Understanding of cloud system design and architecture patterns and development principles
- Experience of agile software development methodologies, such as SCRUM;
- Experience with Git (Git Flow or trunk-based development);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!