.NET Developer for development of Software for Food conveyorsVacancies
Our partner is involved in the development and delivery of equipment for food processing, being an international leader in this sphere. The main activity of the company is the development of individual ready-made solutions for automated storage, transportation, weighing, and dosing of solid and liquid raw materials and ingredients in the food industry.
The project is the development of software for food conveyors. Work to be done on the development of wiring diagrams, modeling and configuring all PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) for local operation of the automated system equipment. Also need to set up integration with customer's ERP/MES systems.
The customer is a company in Belgium that was founded in 1963 and has become an international leader in food processing with annual revenues of more than 40 million euros.
Tech stack on the project: .NET 5\.NET 6, CQRS, PostgreSQL, xUnit, Docker, Event Bus, Message Bus, OPC-UA, Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS.
- Assisting in the design, development and testing of a software solution to automate the industrial processing of ingredients and dough;
- Implementing, customizing, and deploying a software solution for specific customer situations. Close interaction with PLC developers will be required;
- Conducting presentations of the software solution during development for interim evaluation and validation as well as in (pre)sales situations;
- Conducting training for end users;
- Implementing the software solution according to the customer's business processes.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience as a C# developer (.NET Core) for 2+ years;
- Experience with Entity Framework Core technology;
- Understanding of Rest and experience creating Web APIs;
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL DBMS;
- Understanding of business processes and customer situations, including processes of interaction with third-party software;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with Event Bus, Message Bus, OPC-UA;
- Knowledge and experience with Angular 6+, TypeScript, HTML, CSS;
- Polish language skills.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!