Flutter Developer for Fintech projectVacancies
The customer is a fintech start-up owned by a company from the largest holding company in Azerbaijan. The goal is to create the best digital payments ecosystem in the market for B2C and B2B customers in Azerbaijan.
The project is a digital payments ecosystem that enables the creation of convenient one-touch transactions. The mission is to provide five million B2C and B2B customers with a simple, affordable and transparent alternative to cash.
Tech stack on the project: Flutter, BLoC, Freezed, Dio, CI/CD, REST API, DevOps, Auto-tests.
- Developing a mobile app on Flutter for Android / iOS platforms;
- Assist DevOps engineer in building CI/CD for mobile app;
- Define architecture of the application;
- Participation in REST API design together with the Backend development team.
- Experience in mobile development for 3+ years;
- Experience in application development using Flutter;
- Experience with BLoC, Freezed;
- Experience with Dio;
- Knowledge of and experience with SOLID, Clean Architecture, DRY;
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs;
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes;
- Experience in developing Auto-tests.
- Level of English – Intermediate;
- Experience in cross-platform development;
- Knowledge of Google and Apple guidelines;
- Knowledge of and experience with Java/Swift;
- Experience of working in agile teams or start-ups.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!