Associate Delivery ManagerVacancies
Andersen, an international outsourcing IT company, invites an Associate Delivery Manager to join its team of 150+ technical and certified Project Managers.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. We create high-quality software and develop various domains, the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
In the course of work, you will have the opportunity to exchange experiences and gain new knowledge in various areas and domains. Our high-quality management processes will allow you to get to the next level and advance your career growth.
- Setting up, adapting, and managing project processes;
- Preparing proposals and translating functional requirements into a clear scope of work, as well as forming and managing project resources based on customer needs;
- Managing deadlines, risks, and customer business expectations;
- Ensuring the efficiency of delivery processes, including project optimization and profitability management;
- Planning, managing, and allocating a project budget;
- Working closely with internal/external project stakeholders;
- Tracking and improving team performance on a regular basis;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating, and monitoring supervised projects;
- Communicating regularly with customers on development issues, strategies, and business goals;
- Managing reports and required documents for customers.
- Experience in managing IT projects (planning, scheduling, project communication, problem-solving, change and risk management) for 3+ years;
- In-depth understanding of project management, including various methodologies and tools;
- Experience in project management under various Agile contracts;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile and the model of software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus;
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and customer relationship management skills;
- Level of spoken English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Strong technical knowledge: ability to participate in technology discussions with customers and stakeholders.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such customers as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands around the globe, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where we offer training programs on Agile PM, Growth mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps practices, and Cloud Service; you can also take courses on project management, the art of negotiation, sales, etc.;
- You will have the opportunity to undergo training and get certification by Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and others;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!