Deputy Chief Administrative OfficerVacancies
Andersen is a Pre-IPO European IT company with over 3,000 top-notch professionals worldwide. We create quality software and develop many different areas, the leading ones being fintech, healthcare and media & entertainment.
Being on the market since 2007 we have developed more than 1000 outstanding projects in the financial sector, medicine, logistics, tourism, telecommunications, automotive industry, etc.
We are looking for an active and self-organized Deputy Chief Administrative Officer to take his place in the international sales team and become a real support for the manager in the development of the business around the world.
- Control of key indicators of the sales department: sales plans, plans for meetings and business trips to clients, plans for international conferences, reporting on these indicators;
- Supervision of CRM and 1C systems;
- Setting up development plans for existing clients and control over execution of these plans;
- Control over profitability of projects;
- Ensuring the manager's working day - scheduling, meetings, signing documents and business trips;
- Overseeing and sorting emails;
- Maintaining and calculating KPIs for the sales team;
- Maintaining weekly/monthly reporting;
- Searching for and providing information as requested by the manager.
- Higher education;
- Ability to thoroughly find, study and structure information;
- High speed of information processing and its effective application;
- High level of self-organization, initiative, responsibility, attention to detail, thoroughness;
- Good command of Excel;
- Experience in IT field will be an advantage;
- Ability to conduct business correspondence in Russian and English;
- Level of English - Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!