Andersen invites an active and experienced Fundraiser for cooperation. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and help us do a good deed for the Ukrainian people.
We are a European pre-IPO IT company uniting more than 3,100 top-class professionals all over the world. Operating in the market since 2007, we have delivered more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Any business must be useful to society, so we hope that the Sun Charity fund will make its contribution to helping Ukraine back to normal as soon as possible. We cooperate with various healthcare institutions and organizations in the country, providing them with the resources needed.
- Finding and attracting new partners/donors and engaging funding sources;
- Building partnerships with donors;
- Participating in the organization and implementation of fundraising projects;
- Ensuring the participation of the foundation in the programs of international communities and our partners;
- Coordinating the implementation of the reached agreements and controlling reporting;
- Representing the fund at internal and external events (conferences, business events, etc.);
- Searching for grant competitions and preparing applications for them;
- Drafting proposals and presentations for partners.
- University degree;
- Experience as a Fundraiser or in a similar position for 2+ years;
- Experience and skills in fundraising and writing grant applications and cooperation proposals;
- Experience in managing and coordinating projects;
- Focus on results, commitment, and aspiration for professional development;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, proactivity, and initiative;
- Ability to multitask;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Database of potential sponsors and contacts with journalists and international donors.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!