Head of Personnel DepartmentVacancies
The international IT company Andersen invites an HR Shared Service Manager to join its team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
We invite an active and motivated expert to join our team and contribute to the development of our company while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
HR Shared Services is critical to the overall effectiveness of the HR process and payroll at Andersen. HR Services brings the HR support and experience to the scale of the European employee population by providing the platform for end-to-end HR admin services and payroll with responsibilities spanning employee self-service and assisted support.
HR Services holds the key accountability for HR privacy, risk and compliance.
The New Hire Service Manager is a key role in the delivery of quality services to business leaders, managers and employees, as well as to the HR community and driving an agenda of continuous improvement.
We will need:
- Taking responsibility for end-to-end HR Ops in the EU (Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Germany, Ireland, and Cyprus) and the USA (New York and Arizona), including management of vendor-delivered services;
- Engaging new vendors for employment and payroll operations: hiring, relocation, sick leaves, vacation leave scheduling, vacation recording and granting, contract extensions, dismissals, and working with timesheets;
- Delivering services according to signed-off processes, key performance indicators (KPI), and quality targets;
- Organizing personnel records keeping and reporting systems and ensuring compliance with labor legislation requirements;
- Developing, implementing, and validating processes and systems to enhance the compliance and accuracy of all HR Ops aspects;
- Taking full responsibility for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and internal audit tasks;
- Consulting our employees on personnel procedures and the European labor legislation and assisting them with work and residence permits;
- Communicating with the Country HR and other HR colleagues on arising issues.
- University degree;
- Experience in personnel records management for 5+ years;
- Experience in managing teams of ten employees;
- Experience in Project Management, preferably with system implementation/integration/transformation projects;
- Strong analytical approach to problem-solving, a high degree of proactive behavior, and focus on results;
- High degree of structure and self-organization, focus on deadlines, passion, and commitment.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in personnel records management in European countries.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, and more.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!