IT company Andersen invites an HR Manager who will join its Gomel team and add value to the company’s development while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
Andersen is a European software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
We've been building quality software since 2007, and our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
We are looking for a curious enthusiast, with a strong motivation to develop in HR management and dive into the exciting IT world.
- Communicating with employees (office/remote), supporting HR processes, onboarding, training and developing, communicating with employees, job termination and exit interviews, referral program recruitment;
- Running errands from the HR Director;
- Providing assistance in organizing and holding corporate, educational and team-building events;
- Maintaining the company's HR brand and corporate culture;
- Conducting negotiations with contractors (in terms of organizing events);
- Assisting with merchandising ( collection of orders, control of shipments, budgeting);
- Interacting and cooperating with the distributed HR team, taking part in HR projects at the corporate level, and participating in methodological work on improving HR processes.
- Experience as a psychologist, human resources manager, account manager and/or in a similar position;
- University degree;
- Ability to create and maintain a positive work culture;
- Ability to multitask and handle large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written);
- Active attitude to life, radiating energy, and a positive mindset.
- Basic or additional training in personnel management;
- Degree in psychology;
- Experience in the IT sector;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc.;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- You will have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- The company offers discounts for 1-on-1 English classes.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!