Contract Law SpecialistVacancies
The International IT outsourcing company Andersen invites a Contract Law Specialist to become part of its large and friendly team. The main task is to register the company’s remote employees under civil law contracts.
Andersen is a software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been creating effective digital solutions for customers worldwide. We build quality software and develop many different areas; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment.
- Concluding civil law contracts according to templates (30-40 contracts per month);
- Amending contracts in non-standard cases;
- Interacting with employees, requesting documents to draw up a contract, answering employees’ questions regarding the terms of contracts;
- Maintaining contracts (supplementary agreements to contracts, agreements on the termination of contracts);
- Keeping the contract repository;
- Interacting with the accounting department (transferring information on the contracts concluded);
- Registering data on the granting of vacations in the corporate CRM system.
- Degree in the area (legal education);
- Level of English – from Intermediate;
- Work experience for more than 1 year;
- Experience in concluding civil law contracts;
- Knowledge of the specifics of concluding fee-based service contracts (B2B contracts);
- Good communication skills and the ability to clearly express your opinion both verbally and in writing;
- Initiative and the desire to develop, learn something new, and gain valuable skills.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, TUI, Ryanair, Europcar, etc.;
- For over 15 years, Andersen has collected a huge knowledge base, established a robust resource management institution, and formed excellent teams with well-organized processes;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Also, if you want to, you can increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- Andersen provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!