The IT company Andersen is looking for an SMM/Content Manager who will expand the geography of our brand awareness. Our team needs a cool and creative person who will act as a generator of interesting thoughts and a trend creator.
Andersen is a software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen People.
- Participating in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for managing reputation and promoting the company on social media;
- Regularly preparing and coordinating a content plan;
- Creating and publishing content on social networks: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
- Сonducting online advertising campaigns and assessing their effectiveness;
- Сonducting promos and sweepstakes on social media;
- Сonducting advertising integrations with bloggers;
- Preparing graphic materials and test tasks for designers;
- Interacting with content makers (creating a base of content makers from various locations).
- Successful SMM cases;
- Experience in leading and developing corporate groups for 1+ year;
- Strategic thinking, the ability to see prospects and think in terms of 1-3 years;
- Ability to generate fresh and bold ideas;
- Experience in composing briefs and reporting presentations;
- Competent verbal and written language;
- Stress resistance, enthusiasm, sense of humor, self-control, attentiveness, and willingness to be responsible for the result;
- Independence and the ability to work according to a media plan;
- Experience with photo and video editors;
- Portfolio and projects showing your experience;
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
- University degree in Marketing;
- Understanding of how to set video campaigns in Google Ads.
- Experience in setting and managing targeting advertising on social networks: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. Working with us is reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses: corporate English classes, health insurance with dental care, reimbursement for the cost of fitness club memberships, and others;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- We have bright corporate life.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!