Business Development ManagerVacancies
The international IT company Andersen invites an active and experienced Business Development Manager to join its team. We guarantee high labor compensation pegged to the euro, an extensive benefit package, and numerous corporate bonuses.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
The geography of our customers is quite extensive: North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with representatives of customer companies;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals;
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking with the current customers to develop our business relationships;
- Cooperating with your team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips to meet with our customers.
- Experience in active sales (using diverse search channels) for 5+ years;
- Experience in teamwork/interaction with related departments to promote and sell products/services;
- Experience in searching for new customers and markets;
- A result-oriented person with a high level of self-organization;
- Creativity, the ability to handle stress, high energy, communicative skills, and intellectual advancement;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate (knowledge of an additional language is nice to have).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- Experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- Compensation for the cost of sports subscriptions;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!