The IT сompany Andersen invites a Journalist Editor to become part of a large marketing team and develop our YouTube channel together with us.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment.
We offer you an opportunity to fulfill your creative potential together with our company and communicate with different stars while preparing content. Our team shoots interviews and various educational, advertising, image-building, and entertaining content for both internal and external use.
- Searching for and coordinating interviewees for our multiple YouTube channels;
- Working on interview topics, structures, questions, and headlines;
- Writing texts for YouTube descriptions and video promotions;
- Working with comments under videos.
- University degree in journalism and/or humanities;
- Experience in shooting interviews for 3+ years;
- Experience with YouTube channels;
- Well-bred oral and written speech;
- Erudition and breadth of knowledge;
- Tolerance to monotonous tasks and stress resistance.
- Experience as a Journalist or Editor in large media outlets (online media or web platforms);
- Parallel work on several projects;
- Level of English – from Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- You will have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company, and mentoring and adaptation systems will allow you to blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!