The IT company Andersen invites an experienced Resource Director to join its team. We guarantee you a high salary, an extensive benefit package, and numerous corporate bonuses.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services (product development from scratch, staff augmentation, dedicated teams, managed delivery services, etc.). For over 15 years, we have been bringing value to customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
We work with companies from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Performing strategic planning of the department’s work (growth, headcount, bench, attrition, revenue, profitability, recruitment, training, metrics, etc.);
- Collaborating with business stakeholders in terms of business goals;
- Developing and monitoring metrics for Resource Managers (one-to-one meetings, assessments, PDP, ROL, turnover, etc.);
- Monitoring and supervising the performance of Resource Managers;
- Participating in the recruitment and adaptation processes and professional advancement of employees (career growth, training, talent management, etc.);
- Participating in the staffing process (analyzing demand, bench, and available resources);
- Working with employee motivation from the perspective of resource management;
- Representing and protecting the interests of the department’s employees at all levels within the company;
- Maintaining and promoting corporate culture within the department and promoting corporate image among candidates and the company’s employees.
- Experience as a Senior Resource Manager/Resource Director for 2+ years (50+ employees);
- Experience in building and implementing new processes in a company;
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Highly developed managerial skills and willingness to take responsibility;
- Systematic approach to task implementation, high level of commitment, and leadership skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We offer experience in developing business relationships with global brands around the world, large-scale projects using the latest technology, and communication with C-level people;
- The company offers access to the corporate training portal with courses on resource management, negotiations, sales, etc.;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefit package;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!