Personnel Officer in AlmatyVacancies
The international IT company Andersen invites a Personnel Officer to join its team in Almaty.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes Banking, Finance, eCommerce, Healthcare, IoT, Business Intelligence, and other industries and areas.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our tight-knit team.
- Interacting with an outsourcing staff records company: transferring information about candidates on checklists to prepare the necessary documents for employment, transferring information about all types of absences to form a timesheet and checking it at the end of each month, transferring information about salary increases to prepare supplementary agreements, and transferring information about planned vacations, contract extensions, and termination of employment;
- Creating personnel files and maintaining established personnel documentation;
- Familiarizing employees with documents;
- Advising employees on personnel procedures;
- Helping employees in preparing documents for obtaining a temporary residence permit;
- Issuing certificates;
- Familiarizing employees with commercial secrets;
- Cooperating with the personnel and accounting departments and HR specialists;
- Working with 1C: Payroll and HR Management 8.
- University degree;
- Experience as a Personnel Officer for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of staff records management;
- Experience in registering employment under the Labor Code of Kazakhstan (including remote employees and foreign citizens);
- Experience in preparing documents for a temporary residence permit;
- Experience in registering self-employed specialists;
- Strong communication skills, the ability to clearly express your position, and multitasking skills;
- High level of independence and responsibility, flexibility, and initiative.
- Law degree;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate or above;
- Experience with 1C:Small Business 8;
- Work experience in Astana International Financial Centre (AIFC).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- We guarantee your professional, financial, and career growth. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!