Team Lead Java DeveloperVacancies
The project is software development for production automatization.
The customer is a leading specialist in product and high performance automation. Сore competencies also include product and software development for manufacturing automation, energy-efficient building technology and laboratory automation. Twelve enterprises on three continents.
Tech stack on the project: Java, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, Spring, Apache Camel, Log4J, JDBC, JMS, MyBatis, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle, Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL.
- New and further development of our software systems for automated series production;
- Conception, design, programming and tests of new products and features;
- Responsible for the creation of system and software architectures;
- Coaching and support of the Junior Software Developers.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 4+ years;
- Experience as a Team Lead for 1+ years;
- Experience with message brokers Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka;
- Experience with Spring framework: DI, Configuration, Spring-TX, Spring Web (REST), Spring Boot;
- Experience with Apache Camel;
- Knowledge of logging libraries, such as Log4J (SLF4J API);
- Experience with JDBC, JMS, MyBatis, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle;
- Experience with relational databases Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!