Java Developer for large-scale Project in the field of IT-ConsultingVacancies
The project is adding new functionality, as well as updating the existing system.
The customer is an platform-independent IT consultant, offering the perfect solution for each client. The company was founded in 1995 in Austria. Sector spectrum: Commerce, Industrie, Banking and Insurance, as well as Telecommunications and Government Services.
- Experience in Commercial Java development for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with Hibernate library;
- Knowledge of J2EE;
- Experience with web services REST/SOAP;
- Confident knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL DB;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Level of English – Intermediate;
- Level of German – Intermediate.
- Level of Czech/Slovak languages from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!